AROICON 2018 Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts are to be submitted online at www.aroicon2018.com
- Abstracts in English, in Word Doc format, Ariel font — point size 9. Should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been submitted/presented/ intended for presentation elsewhere before AROICON 2018.
- The presenting author should obtain necessary regulatory permissions and take responsibility for the accuracy of the results.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of abstract, including an abstract number, will be sent to the submitting author. This number should be quoted for all further correspondence.
- Modification of submitted abstracts will not be permitted. However, the abstract may be withdrawn, if the author wishes so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the abstract number.
- An author can submit a maximum of two abstracts as the presenting author.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and selected for oral/poster presentation on the basis of merit.
- The acceptance and mode of presentation will be intimated to authors via e-mail latest by 10th November 2018.
- The last date for submission of abstracts is 25th October 2018.
The name of the author and affiliations should be entered separately in the field provided.
The presenting author will be the first author.
The body of abstract should be structured as follows:
- Materials and Methods